Well after he left I couldn't sleep and I had to get ready for this night and it was time to party hardcore.. that night didn't turn out the way me or my friend had hoped.. there were about 7 people that came, which was fine because we had a lot of fun the night before that... at around 11 my amazing blue eyed Greek god came back. i was so excited, but he took me out onto the balcony and told me that he wanted to talk. I was nervous but i didn't mind it so much. He told me that he was sorry that things went so fast and that he didn't usually go that fast with girls. It wasn't anything that he had not told me, but then he told me that he didn't think that he liked me as a girlfriend and that he was really sorry for letting me think that. this again was not something that i hadn't heard before. I was used to being put in the "just friends" category. I told him with a straight face that it was okay, and that we had fun but i didn't know if i liked him like that either. Then we went back inside and drank away our misery, well at least i did. then he left. As a little more background about me... I am very good at hiding what i really feel and that night i was crushed. I didn't know what to say except that i felt the same only because i felt that was what would make the rejection easier. but anyways i have gotten over it now and i sort of have a new interest that i am working on and that will be in my next entry
~thepureone
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment